Thursday, August 31, 2017

Super Fund

Smith Cove, Brooksville, Maine

Tanqueray returned to Smith Cove this time with Viviane aboard. We re-connected with Trip and Nicole aboard Kalyra and spent time ashore hiking the public trails on the west side of the harbor.

I'm still smitten with Smith Cove. It's the perfect place to keep a boat moored or anchored, albiet a bit far from civilization. The only minor problem is the nearby superfund site.

I expect to blog less frequently now that I'm slowly heading home and often visiting places for a second time. I also know the blog timing can be confusing. Tanqueray visits a destination on one date, I write the blog entry at a later date and then I post at a still later time when I get some internet access. Healthy stretches of procrastination are mixed in to further extend the schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment